10.17.08 The Day Our Forever Family Began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sent from Heaven 07.09.11

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~*Our Wedding Day*~

All Natural Beauty Tips: For Best Results Use Daily

~Attractive Lips: For attractive lips, speak only kind words. "My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit." Job 27:4
~Beautiful Eyes: For beautiful eyes, look for the good. If you look for the good, it'll reflect back on you. "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." D&C 18:10
~Proper Rest: Sweet dreams bring beautiful tomorrows! "Cease to sleep longer than is needful; retired to thy bed early that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated." D&C 88:124
~Daily Cleansing: A daily program of cleansing helps eliminate blemishes. Daily Cleansing keeps your skin beautiful and helps to eliminate blemishes. Daily Repentance and committment to keep the commandments, keeps you free from the blemish of sin. "Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity and cleanse me from sin." Psalms 51:2
~Drink Plenty of Water: Pure water cleanses the body. The well of living water purifies the soul. Drink freely from the well of water that leads to eternal life. "But the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14
~Good Posture: Stand Tall, you are a Daughter of God. Walk with knowledge that you'll never walk alone. "Do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you..." D&C 68:6

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bopping...

Well I guess I better update a little since it's been a little while. Rocky is no longer working at the ski resort in southern Utah. They were going to lay people off and those that stayed would take a pay/hour cut. Since Rocky wants to get a job that deals more with what he went to school for, he took the layoff. Either way, they ended up cutting his position because the company can't afford it so it was a good thing to start looking for something else.

Right now, we're in the Salt Lake area trying a self-imployment gig while Rocky applies for other jobs. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll get something because I know that once he gets his chance, he'll rock the employer's socks off!! :) The self-imployment thing isn't too bad. The company that we're with set us up in a really nice apartment. I feel like I live in hotel suite. I'll post pictures when I can. It's also nice to have a place to ourselves. No, I can't decorate like I want to but I've put up a few decorations here and there. We don't have internet so that's kind of a bummer. We have a nice new computer and no internet. When we decided to get a new computer, it was because we felt it was a necessity to mainly take care of bills online and if I go back to school. Anyways, to get internet here, we'd have to get it through an internet company and pay extra money. Since the apartment complex has a business center, which is where I'm at now, we'll be just fine without the wireless internet for now.

Let's see, I have pictures from my lil sister Amber's prom, my bday, from out home, and I'll have some of the apartment before I post again. We should be able to visit a bunch of temples while we're here so I'll make sure to take pics of them when we visit them.

It's so much nicer being closer to everyone. We were able to go to Talon's blessing yesterday and see a bunch of family. It was just really nice. We get to go home this coming weekend for Mother's Day and I'm excited to see my family and Rock's family. It's just really nice.

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to go back to school or not. If I do, I want to be an Orthodontic Assistant. I need to find out if Utah/Idaho requires me to complete a formal dental assisting program first before specializing in orthodontics. I'm also trying to decide if I want to try to get a job with a former company just because I got used to doing a lot of things whether it was going to school or working everyday. Then I went to not having much to do. I've been doing a lot of reading which I love and hanging out with cousins Emily and Brinley. I'm just trying to make sure we're going to be settled for at least a couple years before committing to something and then having to leave or quit.

Anyways, that's all I've got for now. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics soon and have an update of some sort. Take care all!

1 comment:

Kenny and Jamie Garrett said...

Sorry to hear about the lay off. We really understand your position--we're there too. :( Kenny has been applying for jobs like crazy but nothing has come up yet. I hope that you guys find something soon, though. :)