3 Days Old
3 weeks old
1 Month Old
2 Months Old
3 Month Old
You can see how Reggie grows and changes so fast!
Here are some of her milestones from day 1 to 3 months old.
- At 1 1/2 months, Reggie went from Newborn to Size 1 diapers
- At 2 months, she started transitioning into 0-3 month clothing
- She would attempt to mimic sounds
- We think she started officially smiling at us at around 2 months.
- She started sleeping in her crib just before she turned 1 month old. She started out in a bassinet in our room but she like it much. She didn't sleep good which meant that we didn't sleep. She started sleeping a lot better when she was in her crib and would get up 1-2 times a night.
- When she was 2 1/2 months, she was usually sleeping through the night. If she woke up, it was usually only once and if she had taken a long nap(s) during the day which had put a big space in between feedings.
- Between 2 and 3 months is when she started grabbing at things and kind of figuring out that she has hands :)
- She loves the water and taking baths.
- Her neck started getting really strong around 1 to 1 1/2 months old. She tough all around and thinks she's a big girl and can do anything.
- She follows us around the room very well.
- She raises her eyebrows and it's SO cute!!
Newborn to Size 1