10.17.08 The Day Our Forever Family Began

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sent from Heaven 07.09.11

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

~*Our Wedding Day*~

All Natural Beauty Tips: For Best Results Use Daily

~Attractive Lips: For attractive lips, speak only kind words. "My lips shall not speak wickedness, nor my tongue utter deceit." Job 27:4
~Beautiful Eyes: For beautiful eyes, look for the good. If you look for the good, it'll reflect back on you. "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God." D&C 18:10
~Proper Rest: Sweet dreams bring beautiful tomorrows! "Cease to sleep longer than is needful; retired to thy bed early that ye may not be weary; arise early, that your bodies and your minds may be invigorated." D&C 88:124
~Daily Cleansing: A daily program of cleansing helps eliminate blemishes. Daily Cleansing keeps your skin beautiful and helps to eliminate blemishes. Daily Repentance and committment to keep the commandments, keeps you free from the blemish of sin. "Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity and cleanse me from sin." Psalms 51:2
~Drink Plenty of Water: Pure water cleanses the body. The well of living water purifies the soul. Drink freely from the well of water that leads to eternal life. "But the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." John 4:14
~Good Posture: Stand Tall, you are a Daughter of God. Walk with knowledge that you'll never walk alone. "Do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you..." D&C 68:6

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Day of Snowplay!!!

For New Year's, we went to my parents' house to hang out and go sledding! My friend Sholly came out to join in the fun too. First we started out pulling a sled behind the four-wheeler around the haystack by our house. It was loads of fun pulling Varcy around because she was a pro at staying on. After going around the haystack for a little while, we headed back to the house to go on some jumps that were there. The best was pulling Sholly over a huge jump - while she was in the air from going over it, the sled came out from under her. It was SO funny! After my dad was done feeding the moo-moos, he hooked up an old car hood to the back of his truck and he pulled 3 of us behind up and down the lane by the haystack. It was a lot of fun!! I think my dad had too much fun driving. :) When he was turning around at the end of the lane in a field, he didn't realize that the hood would go swing hard the other way and he ended up taking out a fence post! Rocky saw it coming for him and he bailed before it hit! LOL! Another funny/scary one (because I was on the hood for this) was when my dad was turning around at the other end of the lane and the hood swung into the drift and it launched us up into the air and Rocky thought we were going to end up in the fence, which thankfully we didn't. We were pretty much done with sledding after that. So we went to Grandma's for dinner and played the games, Uno Spin and Phase 10 Twist. They're both great games. It was great to get to spend some time with my family and to make it out home for the holidays since the roads had been so terrible and work was keeping me busy too. So that was our New Year's. Hope you all had a happy and safe one and continue to be for the rest of this winter!
Oh, and P.S., as soon as I get the pictures from my mom, I'll post them! They're great! She got a lot of funny pictures! :)

2 comments:

Ryan and K'Dee said...

I wish I could have seen your faces haha Sounds like a blast!

Krin said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun and exciting New Years Eve. I'm not going to lie, but with a sick child, we all found ourselves in bed before the new year, Oh well. Have a great new year!